Did you know? One survey shows that only 24% of Americans claim to make all/most of their purchases with cash. As a business owner looking to increase their profits, why miss out on the remaining 76% of purchases and consumers? As more people use credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payment options like Apple Pay … Continue reading →
I was previously with a national card processor. I thought I had received the absolute best rate and terms. That is until I met Kyle and his wife in my store one day. He was not pushy or high-pressured but said he would be more than happy to review my plan that I had just signed on to. Not only did he beat my 'best' rate from the national company, he offered me personal, local customer service you just can't get anywhere else. Although this is professional company, I truly was made to feel like I was part of the family. From day one, Kyle and his father made sure that every question I had was quickly and properly answered. They went out of their way to make me feel like I was their best customer. I will recommend this company to anyone at any time. If you have a question, feel free to message me. I believe these guys to be the best in the business and look forward to many years of a satisfying business relationship with them. Thanks Infinity!
Lou's Flower World
It is refreshing to do business with a local, family-owned and operated company that is honest. Payment processing is sadly an industry full of scam artists and Thomas and his team at Infinity are incredibly honest and affordable with several options for small and large businesses. Thank you for your help!
Carolina Commercial Properties
I could not be happier. Infinity essentially cut my merchant fees in HALF, and showed me clearly how I was being cheated by the cc processing firm I *had been sold to*.
Next day deposits, great customer service and support, local business - what's not to like??
My name is Lior and I am the owner of The Cigar Exchange located in historic downtown Wilmington. My decision to use Infinity Payment Systems as my merchant services provider has been absolutely one of the best business decisions that I have made. Thank you very much Kyle, You're the best!
The Cigar Exchange
We highly recommend Duane and Infinity Payment Systems. He is local, and in addition to great rates, he offers awesome customer service
Capital Auto Repair & Service
Our rates were lowered to a point that no one has been able to touch their rates…whenever we need them, they are right there for us
Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
Proudly serving honorable business owners just like you since 1999.